Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Blogger Posting Made Easy

I am a great fan of Blogger. It's free, it's easy and it works really well. The only thing that I think could be better is the posting tool. It is slow when typing in it and formatting is cumbersome.

 

So I thought, "Oh, I'll just write my blog in Word and then copy/paste it into the Blogger posting tool." Well when I did that I lost all my formatting.

 

Here's the Good News: You can make posts more easily to Blogger and keep your formatting.  Here' how:

 

1)       Type your post into MSWord or whatever word processing software you use.

2)       Format your post to your desire.

3)       Make sure you hyperlink any links or URL's in your content.

4)       Open an new email.

5)       Set to Rich Text Format.

6)       Copy/Paste your blog post from Word into the email.

7)       Type the Title of your post into the Subject line.

8)       Send the email to: <your Blogger signon>.<your blog name>@blogger.com

9)       Add labels on the Blogger posting tool by choosing "edit posts."

10)   You're Done!

 

Happy Easy Blogging!

0 Comments: